IGS GeboJagema is a toolmaker with 120 Fte, located in Eindhoven, the Netherlands. 99% of our turnover is export (of which 40% to US)
Our focus is high precison moulds needed for injection moulded components used in:
- Medical Drug delivery devices, - Medical Closures (Luer Lock) - Medical Packaging,
- Optics: special optic spectrometer features into Biotech consumables, contact - and spectacle lenses,
- BioTech consumables (Cartridges, Cassettes, Cuvettes-Tubes, Strip Lid and Wellplates,
Many pharma and Diagnostic-Biotech companies have approved IGS as their preferred toolmaking partner and involve IGS in their projects.
Because we want to meet “a first time right delivery”, we have 8 injection moulding machines on site, and extra space for 12 customers injection moulding machines for a turn-key set up/delivery.
Clients characterize IGS as:
- open and transparent in all our communication,
- a partner with added value towards Innovative Product Design Input to reduce TCO of the tooling costs,
- delivery of a full validated mould, including moulding process parameters for a first time right delivery
- partner with engineering, manufacturing and validation power, to run several moulds (6 to 10) at the same time for one project.
We invite you to challenge our Team and involve in your new product and send us your NDA/mold RFQ